Thursday, January 06, 2005

My Dream List

Here's my dream list.

I'm suppose to make a list of my 100 dreams small or big, short term or long term, however i haven't completed my list up to now. I started it last July 2004. Procrastination is my number one foe in completing the list. I still to think at least 49 dreams to add here. From this dreams I will make my goals to achieve this dreams.

1. See my Mother meet her Father alive in person.
2. Own a house and lot with an air conditioned office/study room, recording/editing studio, art studio inside and a swimming pool outside.
3. Create my own (internet) business and work for myself.
4. Organize a cooperative for the community that will help the charitable institutions, diffirent churches at the same time improve financial status of the members.
5. Complete my own 100 artworks/masterpieces.
6. Earn $1 million in a single year.
7. Give complete education of their own choice for my children.
8. Send all my children in a prestigous/high standard school.
9. Hear my children say that I'm the best father for them.
10. Be a good husband to my wife.
11. Take my family for a vacation in Disneyland.
12. Have an energetic and healthy mind and body even at an old age.
13. Get a blackbelt in karate.
14. Have a complete computer and an internet connection in my home.
15. Have a complete painting and drawing parapharnilia.
16. Read my own comics illustration in a comics magazine.
17. Receive an award for my talent and works/achievements.
18. Have a one man show of all my artworks.
19. Live a peaceful and happy life with my family and put God first in our lives.
20. Donate my own blood in the blood bank/red cross every year.
21. Visit my sister and her family in Australia with my family.
22. Drive my own car.
23. Learn the art of public speaking through seminars as a trainor.
24. Experience becoming a DJ in radio.
25. Reach at least managerial position in a company.
26. Create a training module for Quality Control Inspection Course.
28. Complete the "how to" book for WPS preparation.
29. Host a reunion of my relatives in Batangas here in Cebu.
30. Meet Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy and Michael Russel in person.
31. Play golf.
32. Have three to four children (two boys and two girls).
33. Experience to be an actor in theater and movie.
34. Produce a show for children.
35. Travel all over the Philippines.
36. Complete an e-book and newsletter for my website.
37. Travel around the world.
38. Save at least $10 million in the bank.
39. Experience to host a TV show.
40. Design a website professionaly and be a recognized webmaster internationally.
41. Meet the president of American Welding Society.
42. Provide a good foundation for Philippine Welding Research and Development Society.
43. Pass a technical standards for welding that shall be used by the construction industry.
44. Give my Mother all the love and caring I could give her.
45. Complete the renovation and extention of our current house.
46. Have a family get together with a friend/s(my wife's or mine) once a month.
47. Get promoted as manager in my job.
48. Financially support my Mother and other relatives(my wife's and mine) in need.
49. Pay all my debt.
50. Be an inspiration to other people.
51. Organize a Biggest Welding Show in Cebu.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home