Friday, January 28, 2005

The Energy of Gratitude

...from my friend Patricia Painter at LivePassionately2day@yahoogroups.com
I have to share a story of gratitude and human love.

My husband and I were traveling yesterday and stopped at a fast food for breakfast. There was a woman in line with a present in her arms. I overheard the story and stopped to ask her because I felt it was so loving, sharing and caring. This woman had been at this fast food chain two days before and had forgotten her wallet. She had ordered her food and it was on the counter when she realized she was without money. The cashier behind the counter told her to not worry about it, she gave the woman the food and put her own money in.

The woman (who had forgotten her wallet) came back two days later not only
with the money but with a gift for the cashier. Both the cashier and the
woman who had forgotten her wallet showed great human kindness and love.

I am very grateful that I was a witness to this kindness and I wanted to share
it with you.

My Gratitude List 1/29/05


I'm grateful
for this challenging day;
for finding magnificent true stories that make me hold on to my values and feed my spirit;
for the love God keeps on giving me;
for meeting people whom i never thought would give/send me affection in anyway;
giving love and receiving its light and energy in return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home